Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Once in Love With Amy



Joe.My.God recently linked to another post about the 100 things everyone should see on the Internet. This video was one of them. Anyone whose been to a wedding or had to get up and speak knows the horror of having to go from your regular life to being Milton Berle, but with more pathos. I've only had to do it once, and luckily I got to sing a song.

This video is amazing just for the guests ability to pull it all together. It's sweet and touching. I love the look on the bride's face. And girls, this is why you got to get some gays in your life. They'll make your wedding video a youtube hit.

2 comments:

Graeme said...

That was crazy-amazing! ;-D

Pantheon Zeus said...

okay -- I'll admit
my rolling eyes of cynicism filled with tears by the end. such a softie