Monday, October 06, 2008

The Digital Conversion.

It's been years since I've watched regular TV, so I feel blessed that I won't have to go through this digital conversion process. The paranoid, Dr. Strangelove in me knows this is just a way for the government to monitor my activities and probably there is an underground bunker where groups of men and women in matching jumpsuits would be watching me watch The Simpsons in my underwear.

At work, because I'm the 'computer guy', I'm already getting people coming up to me with questions about this box. People tend to think that if it plugs into a wall I'm an expert on it. So this video made me laugh. And the elderly actress in it is absolutely adorable.



h/t Land-O-Links

3 comments:

Frankie said...

that was funny -- my favorite part was the microwave

Feng said...

"Will this make Jack Benny come back?"

Too funny.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

hilarious! I don't feel like I'm too far behind her. All this fancy new technology is a little hard to keep up with.

Airedale