Thursday, October 18, 2007


CONGRATULATIONS
TO DOT'S DIARY

My pal Dave has been posting his mother's 1945 diary since January. I did a post about it when he started and I have it in my list of favorite blogs. This morning I got an e-mail from him that said that Eric Zorn from the Chicago Tribune did a Metro feature on the blog with an extensive interview with Dave.


It's a snapshot of a truly simpler time seen through the eyes of a teenager. The amount of work he puts into every post is very evident, with news stories, photos, videos of the movies that Dorothy watched. Many kudos to Dave for the great job!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Dorothy's Diary is really neat! I love reading people's own observations of their life and times as they happen.

Linda said...

Great diary. I think it's interesting that much of what we know about history and historical eras seems to come from diaries/journals. I love your blog!!