Friday, August 24, 2007

New Podcast!

I just finished a new podcast. I've been wanting to do another one for a while; So I tried an experiment. I tried to do a podcast in one evening instead of spending a week on it, like the Peggy podcast.

For my subject I take a look at the song "Hey, Jude" and it's many incarnations. My initial plan was just to post one of the songs, but there were so many it called for a full show.

You can download the podcast by going to my Podcast Page: HERE

or if you want click on the player below






Let me know what you think... be kind.

1 comment:

Johnny C said...

Update: Someone just wrote me on my podcast page that there is another Hey Jude podcast... it's pretty fun:
http://funky16corners.wordpress.com/2007/08/02/funky16corners-radio-v30-rubber-souled-pt3/