Saturday, March 17, 2007

Six Degrees of Lucy...
I've talked about my good pal Danny Boy and his incredible video collection in the past. I've scammed many a youtube clip from him until youtube shut him down a couple weeks ago. Well I had to do a plug for him because he was involved in the release Hour I Love Lucy Shows. I know for Dan working on this project must have been dream come true because he's always been a huge Lucy fan; He contributed some video from his private collection. It's a must have set... if only for the Tallulah Bankhead episode.

So congrats to Danny Boy... I'll keep you posted if he finds another place to start posting his videos again. Buy it here ---Amazon.com

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I'm so glad these things are available on DVD now--I'm glad "Here's Lucy" and "The Lucy Show" are, also. I want the one with Totie Fields in it. I can never find that one...