Sunday, March 04, 2007



Searching for just the right word...

Dear Constant Readers: I've just celebrated my half-year point with this blog; I don't know how I lived without it. In December, I put a counter on both of my blogs to see how they are doing. After the Woman's Household post was on boing-boing, I started to get thousands of hits. It was time add a stat counter.

One of the fun things I found out from this counter were the words that people were putting in Google and other search engines to find me. These are a few of my recent favorites:

· unvarnished woman - Iran
· put photo on dancing character, mumbles
· vivian vance sexy pics
· "senior couple" clip sex
· this guy is putting his head into a vagina
· Furry people in Pensacola, FL
· "Reincarnation of Peter Proud" +masturbation
· hole in the head disease images
· panties in windy day video clips
· mclean stevenson gay
· women's running hats with a hole in the back
· johnny mathis ugly
· shelly longs panties pics


However you found me, thanks for reading... Johnny C.

4 comments:

NV Mojo said...

thanks for the fun blog!

BC said...

I wish you many more years of wonderful bloggin'!
Those search words are truly scary/hilarious.

Aaron said...

I'm a fairly new reader, but I've been enjoying it thoroughly! The old pics remind me of my family...

dirk.mancuso said...

I wish I got normal searches like those linking to me.

I get:

shit in my mouth
Christie Brinkley's hairstyle
fat chicks with hairy pits
mother/son sex

And those are the tasteful ones...