Wednesday, February 28, 2007

IF, only...

During my tenure at Zayre. we still carried actual records. At one point we got in about 3 boxes of the Telly Savalas album "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow, where the song featured in this clip is from. The albums were priced at .49 cents and I believe that we sold 2 or 3. Which was probably more than we sold of the Chad Everett album, "Chad" Which we had about five boxes. (Note: I just checked and someone is selling "Chad" for $99 on ebay. Telly is going for from .99 - $24.00. I guess I should have snatched up the Chads.)
The song If was #1 in Europe for ten weeks, and I recall it was on the play list of WLAK (the sixth great lake) for a while.
Warning: This video is not NOW approved...

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Wow...even they couldn't keep a straight face at the end.

Anonymous said...

holy shit..what did they film that through? A Coke Bottle? That Telly sure is a stud. Look at all the babes! Wow.

GTW