Tuesday, January 02, 2007


PICTURES FROM THE SAD ATTIC

There's nothing like a bottle of red wine and a digital camera to bring out the creativity in me. I spent New Year's Eve at Dan's house with the usual group of unusual friends. Dan has a spare room upstairs that has a decidedly forlorn look to it with its iron bed and angled ceiling.



I got the boozed up idea of doing shots of everyone sitting on the bed "looking sad"... Here are some of the better results.







HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2007!!!

10 comments:

zzh1120 said...

hey, I just got a free $5000.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $5000 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

Jean said...

excellent!

Graeme said...

You need to make a little postcard book of these, with appropriately forlorn captions.

David said...

Jonny, why aren't they nude?

Johnny C said...

Those are $29 a month on www.sadatticnudes.com

:P

Anonymous said...

hmmm...
www.sadatticnudes.com is available...it could be a money maker.

GTW

David said...

I meant to ask- what was Mick Fleetwood doing at that party?

Kat said...

Awww memories of that night. Why is that room always so damn cold?

BC said...

I wish I had been at that party New Year's. Can I come next year?!

Anonymous said...

and I thought the city was free of vampires. good job john boy